Are you tired of working in the office?
Looking to step foot into a leading biotechnology pioneer?
After an exciting partnership with a multinational bio-technology company I am looking to come into contact with Market Access professionals to make their mark on this well-established company and join a 12 month contract.
Flexibility isn't an issue in this position as it is 90% field based working in the NHSE Midland and East Region, with plenty of opportunities to work from home.
- To support NHS decision makers with regard to the appropriate use of the company's medicines based on an understanding of the value they bring to patients and the local health economy
- Support the effective implementation of NICE guidance in specific target areas in collaboration with RAMs
- Work with local and regional NHS customers to develop and deliver innovative Value Based Health Care (VBHC) solutions to customer challenges that meet their local needs and deliver tangible benefits to the company for example: care pathway redesign, service development
- Work with customers and the company team to capture outcomes and case studies from local VBHC solutions and where possible scale across NHS England
- Work effectively in collaboration with the Access leads to ensure the development of high quality value tools that resonate effectively with NHS payers
- Creation and maintenance of productive relationships with relevant regional and local ACCESS stakeholders.
- Must have 3-5 years of experience in Market Access
- Contact with relevant local health economies i.e. NHS England, senior contacts within CCGs
- Well plugged in to the Midlands region
- Understand Commissioning
- Have led partnerships with the NHS
If the above applies to you and you wish to be considered, please forward your resume to me at email@example.com, alternatively you can give me a call on +44 (0) 1293 776644
Key words: CCGs, NHS, Market Access, Commissioning, Partnerships, Commissioner, Economy, NHS England, Field Based, Midlands, East Midlands