Access Evidence Senior Manager/Associate Director - San Francisco
Our client is a Tier 1 Global Pharmaceutical company, leading in biotech, cancer treatments and personalized healthcare. We are seeking an Access Evidence Senior Manager/Associate Director to join an exciting and revolutionary project. This role will contribute HTA expertise throughout product’s life cycle, incorporating HTA considerations early in the product development process to improve clinical value proposition and access evidence plan supporting the submission. The role will report to the Head of Modeling and work closely with global functions including payer strategy, pricing and market access, clinical and regulatory.
What Our Client Offers
- Relocation package
- Opportunity to work in an exciting new projects that can transform how HTA works in clinical trial
- Exposure to global market and multiple functions across the organization
- Collaborative working environment
- Work life balance, flexibility
- Postgraduate degree related to HTA (Medical Statistics, Health Economics)
- Six years’ experience in Pharmaceutical or Consulting Industry or HTA Agencies
- Experience in pharmaceutical commercial and clinical development
- Experience in drug development and/or health technology assessment requirements
- Payer and reimbursement submission and Dossier experience
If this sounds like an opportunity you feel would be suitable for you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-719-7526 if you have any questions.