Clinical Research Coordinator
My client is seeking a Clinical Research Coordinator located within Boston Massachusetts. This role is offering a competitive hourly salary. If you are located within Boston and seeking a Clinical Research Coordinator role then this is for you!
Job Responsibilities Include the Following:
- Recruit research participants through chart reviews, advertising, and other methods as directedby central team
- Taking Blood (must be a Phlebotomist).
- Coordinate all aspects of the assigned clinical research trials
- Complete all data entry with accuracy and in a timely fashion.
- Receive and log in Investigation Product per protocol requirements
- Perform accountability for Investigational Product
- Maintain and document environmental controls
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess the Following:
- Strong organizational skills
- Intense attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, but alsocollaboratively with remote management team
- Willingness to learn and adapt
- Be a Phlebotomist.
Preferred, but not required:
- Phlebotomy skills
- IATA Certification
- Experience working with Google Drive
- ClinCard experience
- Obtaining ECG's
- ACRP Certification
Job Type: Contract Basis (35+ hours a week).
- Clinical Research Coordinator: 2 year