Regulatory Medical Writer - Onsite in New Jersey
This position will report to the Head of Medical Writing. Experienced Regulatory Writer with a background in NDAs, ECDs, and CSRs.
- Advanced degree in the life sciences required (eg, PhD).
- Ability to quickly learn and grasp new therapeutic areas with an excellent ability to interpret and present scientific and clinical trial data, as well as understand complex statistical analyses.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated initiative and the ability to handle a variety of projects simultaneously and productively with minimal supervision.
- Exemplary writing skills coupled with a comprehensive knowledge of the drug development process and regulatory guidelines.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- 3 years or more of direct biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry experience as a medical writer. Oncology writing experience is preferred.
- Proficient with computer software applications, in particular document management software.
Please Call Lisa Bourbeau at 646-415-8221 or email at email@example.com