Do you want to move away from Sales and New Businesses and focusing purely on candidate attraction?
Of course it would be ideal if you could get a slight raise in your basic salary, but that's not your biggest driver
You're good at what you do. You manage your own desk and set your own goals. So, do you really need to be managed by KPI's? No, probably not, however you understand why they exist and why some managers use them.
So, what am I looking for;
· A pervious recruiter/sales exec (but this is not essential) that is looking for his/hers next opportunity
· Someone that is good with building rapport with people and identifying talent!
· Ability to use networking i.e. Facebook, Linkedin Twitter, Instagram etc.
· Someone who is resilient
· The ability to utilise “soft sales skills”
· Someone who likes to work within a "sales", "commission" based environment!
We are an ambitious company with exciting growth plans. I now need an Internal Recruiter to join my team and help to support our search for future recruiters! You'll be tasked with sourcing candidates across eight of our offices globally.
Your day to day tasks will involve
- Building a strong network of candidates that can bring drive an ambition to our business!
- Match candidates together with our hiring managers requirements this will be based on experience and needs.
- Utilise job boards and other internet based search tools to hunt down candidates i.e. Reed, CV Library etc.
- Create marketing campaigns that will drum up business
- Attend a number of networking events and careers fairs
What is on offer?
- Competitive basic salary + bonuses and uncapped commission
- An unlimited source of internal vacancies
- In my opinion, an 'easy to sell' opportunity
- Excellent working environment inc. smart casual dress code (we don't wear ties and yes, you can wear shorts when it's hot)
- Spectacular training scheme!
- Ongoing support - from our team plus our training team & individual Performance Coaches! You will always be learning new skills!
- On average, 27 days annual leave.
- Overseas employment opportunities - fancy a week, month or year in ASIA or the States?
- Career progression through to Company Director level - Our Director joined as a consultant and worked his way up to Director!
Join an ambitious business that is currently expanding at over 30% year on year. We'll be opening another three offices over the next 18 months, hoping to promote 30+ staff in to Senior positions and inviting at least 10 new people to join our Group Equity Scheme.
Candidates from all recruitment/sales backgrounds will be considered. I don't mind what market you've been recruiting in, what product you've been seeling or in what location. We'll train you on every aspect of the role.
This is an opportunity to further your career and join one of the world's leading Pharmaceutical Recruitment Consultancies. We work hard, pay well and reward success.
If you're interested in discussing an of the above in more detail, get in touch.