Looking for an Oncology / Imaging Project Manager
Work for a Small International Company focused on Oncology & Imaging
· Must Have US Bachelor’s degree, Higher Degree is preferred biomedical engineer or equivalent, a project management education and certification (CAPM, PMP)
· Minimum of 3 years of Project management experience; 5 years or more if preferred
· Must be willing to travel to and work in Boston Massachussets
· 4-5 years’ experience as a project manager is a minimum, preferably for drug development clinical trials projects and optimally in relation with imaging.
· A good academic and practical knowledge of project management is required.
· Knowledge and skills in several of the following areas are required: medical imaging, clinical development, statistics, medicine, data management, GCP and software engineering.
· Mastering MS Office with related technical skills is a requirement.
· Excellent oral and written English communication skills
· Availability for training at HQ and willing to possibly travel.
· Contract: Permanent, Open-Ended
· Valid U.S. work authorization required
· Start: ASAP
· Offered salary: Will depend on candidate’s skills and experience
· 401k, vacation, and full medical coverage
Contact Immediately: Jasmine Boota @ Barrington James – Add me on Linkedin Phone: 919-838-7478