SENIOR CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE
(All therapeutic Areas)
Are you looking for work/ life balance? Looking for a warm company culture? Be more than just a number in pharmaceutical world! Grow your professional career as a CRA in an amazing work environment!
Open Positions Available to be Filled ASAP!
Responsibilities of a Sr. CRA include:
- Engage with Project Managers to develop strategies for enrollment
- Manage CRA’s and support their team
- Be present in meetings and conferences
- 5+ years on-site monitoring experience within CRO, pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry;
- BA/BS, preferably in a Life Sciences, Nursing or Pharmacy
- Broad range of therapeutic experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Ability to train, mentor and lead staff
- Ability to travel 75%;
***2 years minimum experience required. *** Salary $75K – 115 K (NEGOTIABLE, Based on Experience) ***Be willing to relocate to the RTP area and live within 1 hour of commute.
For further information about this role and to be considered as an applicant please get in touch with Jasmine Boota at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-838-7478
Key words: CRA, Clinical, Research, Associate, Senior, SCRA, phase I,II,III,IV, independent monitoring, oncology, dermatology, ophthalmology, home based, regional, USA, Global, Sponsor, CRO, organization, mid-size, therapeutic, progression, personal development, neurology, Masters, Team, Niche, Unique Role