Our client is currently looking for a Medical Director - Oncology in one of their offices in Germany.
Providing input into the creation of the protocol and other study-related documents
- Participating in discussions with regulators, key opinion leaders, senior management and our clients
- Deliver training to external and internal project teams
- Reviewing medical data on the indication, inclusion / exclusion criteria and other medical issues to ensure our overall project deliverables are achieved
- Sharing your vast medical expertise at investigator meetings, kick-off meetings, and client face-to-face meetings
- Working closely with our Drug Safety teams to evaluate Serious Adverse Events and to develop Safety Management Plans, Pharmacovigilance Plans and Risk Management Plans
Successful candidates for the Medical Director role will be licensed physicians with a strong background and specialization in Oncology (board certification). A proven track record in industry (pharma or CRO environment) supported by clinical practice experience will ensure you have the skills necessary to succeed in this role. Familiarity with phase II/III projects (either in industry or as an Investigator) along with project management and leadership skills are required.