Well established and stable multinational client looking for a Product Manager to oversee the Vaccines portfolio across SEA. The successful incumbent will be based in Singapore.
- Research and understand the customer's needs across the region and subsequently conceptualize marketing strategies that align to company's growth objectives.
- Review product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Liaise with the sales team to create sales strategies to gain more market share.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years experience marketing Vaccines, with a combined total of 5 years in marketing.
- Candidates must have a Degree in Science/Marketing or any related field of studies.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven track record of successfully launching new products.
- Good command of English, both written and verbally.
Client is only keen to explore the opportunity with Singapore based candidates.
If you fit the above criteria, then kindly send your most updated resume in word format to email@example.com.
We would like to inform that only successful candidates will be contacted.