Senior Statistical Programming Scientist – 6 Month Contract – Home Based
My client is a Leading Global CRO who is currently looking for Statistical Programmers to help them develop process methodology in order to meet clients’ needs with the ability to work from home!
The Statistical Programmer consults with project teams on statistical programming requirements for clinical trial projects sponsored by pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or medical device companies. They utilize SAS and other analysis software in the creation of tables, figures and listings and work closely with project managers and statisticians, as a project team member, in model design.
- Experience with SAS within the Pharmaceutical/CRO/Pharmaceutical/Healthcare industry.
- Knowledge of clinical research regulatory requirements
- Leadership/Communication skills
- Advanced knowledge in Base SAS, SAS/STAT, SAS Graph and SAS Macro Language
- Ability to effectively manage and delegate work to other team members
- Must have RECIST Experience
Master’s degree in computer science or related field and 3 years relevant experience; Bachelor's degree or educational equivalent in computer science or related field and 5 years relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
If you have the necessary skills and take interest in this role, then please contact me via phone: 01293776644 or via email: email@example.com