I am currently partnering on a retained basis with a mid-sized pharmaceutical company that are reputable within the Gastroenterology field. This is an exciting opportunity or a Medical Doctor with expertise in Gastroenterology to really influence and shape the direction of this companies early stage portfolio, and to be the global medical lead on a number of ongoing development projects.
- The Director will be the medical lead for all projects within the gastro field, providing support from the earliest stages of clinical development through to product support on market.
- This will also include supporting in the company’s objectives to expand the early stage portfolio through providing medical support on business development activities, as well as technical due diligence.
- This person will work closely with cross-functional project leaders at the corporate global headquarter, as well as with key external stakeholders in the gastroenterology field.
- Working across key markets in Europe, as well as in the US, Japan and China, this opportunity is truly global.
What is required?
- The successful candidate will be an MD, ideally with a specialisation or specialty degree in the Gastroenterology field
- Clinical practice experience in the Gastroenterology field is highly advantageous and we will consider candidates coming straight from clinical practice with no industry experience.
- You should have strong communication skills in order to develop and maintain a KOL network within gastroenterology and to become a credible scientific leader.
- Candidates do not need to have worked on an international level before, however some outlook into the global community and the ability to work in a highly collaborative environment is important.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position and fulfil the above mentioned requirements, please register your interest by clicking ‘Apply’.
Medical Director / Clinical Research / Gastroenterology / Gastrointestinal / IBD / Irritable Bowel Syndrome / Crohn’s Disease / Ulcerative Colitis / GI / Gastro / Internal Medicine / Immunology / Clinical Development / Pharmaceutical Industry / Medical Doctor / Pharmaceutical Physician / Physician / MD / Board Certification / Global / Clinical Trial / Clinical Research / Clinical Trials / Phase / Clinical Studies / Clinical Development / Clinical Development Physician / Clinical Trial Physician / MD