Senior Consultant – Health Economics – Flexible Location
I’ve recently partnered with an innovative university spin-off start-up who are searching for a Senior Consultant to join their HQ based in the heart of the Netherlands and have direct impact on the company’s direction.
This position offers a young and dynamic Health Economist the opportunity of working within a start-up company, a collaborative culture with a “getting things done” attitude, and room for professional growth and role development.
· Provide a high level of relationship management and liaison with new and existing clients
· Ensure all the staff under guidance are adequately supported, motivated and directed
· Generation and analysis of secondary data (incl. systematic reviews and large databases) and health economic /budget impact modelling is highly appreciated.
· PhD degree or equivalent level of expertise with >5 year experience in healthcare consulting
· A high degree of understanding of the market access and broader health care systems in Europe
· Advance Economic Modeling skills such as Budget Impact and Cost Effectiveness.
If you'd like a chat whether seriously or passively looking then either call me on +44 (0) 1293 776644 or email me with your CV at email@example.com and I'll try to contact you as soon as I am available.
If you are too junior or senior for this position however understand the uniqueness of this position and wish for someone you know to be given this soon-to-be-gone opportunity then feel free to refer them to me if they fit the above criteria. I also offer a £500/€500 referral fee should you refer someone new that goes on to start a permanent position via Barrington James.
A full job description will become available after application.
I recruit specifically within the Health Economics, Outcomes Research and Market Access functions throughout Europe, if you would like to speak to me regarding one of my current vacancies, or simply be made aware of opportunities as they arise then please call me today on +44 (0)1293 77 66 44 for a confidential discussion.