Statistical Programming Scientist – 6 Month Contract – Home Based
My client is a Leading Global CRO who is currently looking for Statistical Programmers to help them develop process methodology in order to meet clients’ needs with the ability to work from home!
The Statistical Programmer consults with project teams on statistical programming requirements for clinical trial projects sponsored by pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or medical device companies. They utilize SAS and other analysis software in the creation of tables, figures and listings and work closely with project managers and statisticians, as a project team member, in model design.
1. Consults closely with project team to determine system specs and design needs for project.
2. Uses SAS/GRAPH, SAS/BASE, SAS/MACRO, and SAS/STAT and other analysis software in producing tables, listings and figures for the statistical reports to be generated and submitted to the sponsor.
3. Review process and methodology development work to SP standards and validation procedures.
4. Uses appropriate tools for customized report writing.
5. Produces well-formatted tables, listing and plots per specifications, and reviews reports for consistency between text tables, listing and plots, analyzing and adjusting, as necessary.
6. Perform internal training, induct new staff and perform role of mentor.
7. Performs exploratory statistical analysis using the model provided by the statistician – analyzes, tests, and modifies computer code and model design based on findings.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Statistical programming experience in SAS within the Pharmaceutical/CRO/Biotechnology/Healthcare industry.
- Advanced Knowledge of Base SAS, SAS/STAT, SAS Graph and SAS Macro Language.
- Understanding of Electronic Submissions
- A Masters Degree in Computer Science or related field and relevant experience; Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field and 7 years relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience or equivalent.
If you have the required skills and experience, then you may contact me on 01293776644 or email me at email@example.com.