Our client, a rapidly growing HEOR company are looking to recruit a Junior Health Economics & Outcomes Researcher. This position is a great career opportunity for graduates trying to break into the Health Economics industry!
Role and Responsibilities
Under the Project Lead guidance, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Research for background and literature to advise the planning and development of HE models.
- Building and developing models (in Excel).
- Displaying methods and the results of the models developed for peer-reviewed journals.
- Partake actively in client meeting both face to face and teleconferences.
Required Skills and Capabilities
This role is an entry level role so working experience is not required but internship experience is preferred. Candidates must also have:
- An Master’s Degree ideally in Health Economics or related field
- A desire to implement learnings to real work environment and learn more about the HE market.
- Competency with Microsoft Office programmes such as Excel and Word.
- Fluent in English and one of the following; Dutch, German or French.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
A full job description is available upon application.
I recruit specifically within the Health Economics, Outcomes Research and Market Access functions throughout Europe, if you would like to speak to me regarding one of my current vacancies, or simply be made aware of opportunities as they arise then please call me today on 01293 77 66 44 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively e-mail me on email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Specialist Consultant ~ Health Economics & Outcomes Research
+ 44 (0)1293 77 66 44