Senior Global Business Insights Analyst:
SUMMARY OF OPPORTUNITY:
We are in partnership with a small to mid-size pharmaceutical company, who are rapidly expanding and actively going out to market to seek M&A’s. Known for their collaborative and non-hierarchical culture, where you get to interact with senior stakeholders in the business, this company are an outstanding organization who are going from strength to strength.
WHAT YOUR NEXT ROLE ENTAILS:
· Provide commercial analysis support to the Global Business Intelligence function
· Generating regular performance reports on core brands
· Input to long term strategic planning for pre-launch and post launch products including the generation of forecasts for 5YP purposes
· Global sales force activity tracking, analysis and dissemination; improving and optimising this process
· Champion and manage day to day CI activities
· Work with the Global Marketing Manager to build a market research plan that is fit for purpose.
· Provide data and intelligence to support to all functions to aid their decision making and planning activities.
• Life-science or pharmaceutical degree
• Strong analytical skills combined with attention to detail
• Strong computing and Microsoft Excel skills
• Ability to communicate effectively in English
• Dynamic, creative, curious and keen to learn
• Ability to design and produce regular and ad hoc reports utilising various data sources and based on KPIs.
• Ability to operate in an international matrix management environment.
• Fluency in a second European language preferred.
SALARY: – On Application
For more information- feel free to give me a call on +441293 776644 or drop me a line on email@example.com. Our friendly, consultative team are more than happy to answer any questions or queries