MARKET RESEARCH MANAGER - EUROPE:
SUMMARY OF OPPORTUNITY:
We are currently in partnership with an exciting rapidly expanding, Pharmaceutical company, who are renowned for their innovative and collaborative work culture. They are focused within the neurology and CNS sectors and specialise in ground breaking treatments that improve patients’ lives. Working closely with the Senior Brand Director, you will uncover and deliver unparalleled insights helping build an ever growing knowledge platform for key stakeholders to tap into.
WHAT YOUR NEXT ROLE ENTAILS:
1. Primary and Secondary Market Research
- Ensure implementation of comprehensive research and intelligence plans supporting the CNS and Neurology therapeutic areas countries, alliance partners, suppliers, managing budgets and ensuring project compliance.
2. Customer and Business Intelligence Platform
· Regularly feed this platform which aims to deliver a cohesive approach to insight generation from all the sources of different data and information.
3. Competitor Intelligence
· Provide regular, accessible reporting on competitive activities covering the Specialist and CNS markets, including both current and future competition.
· Be responsible for building and agreeing assumptions and the development of forecasting at an EU level working in partnership with the countries.
5. Asset evaluation
· Support Business Development evaluations through secondary data analysis, revenue forecast assumption generation, and primary research due diligence
· Ability to demonstrate full understanding of data analysis and primary research techniques
· Capability to interpret and distill into insights a broad array of information from varying data sources, which extend beyond traditional marketing research data
· Significant and proven experience with both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies across Europe
· At least 5 years expertise across MR, BI, CI & forecasting
SALARY: – On Application
For more information- feel free to give me a call on +441293 776644 or drop me a line on firstname.lastname@example.org. Our friendly, consultative team are more than happy to answer any questions or queries