Our client, a market leading Pharma company are looking to recruit a Senior Director, HEOR to join their successful and established team.
This position is a great career opportunity for the right candidate to work within a global business.
Role and Responsibilities
Under the leadership of the new VP, the successful candidate will hold the following responsibilities:
- Review the structure of the current team and assess the potential development opportunities to enhance the team.
- Take ownership of HEOR Europe both internally and externally and ensure all stakeholders understand the importance of the department.
- Represent and support the ideas the Europe team in the Global meeting
- Keep a proactive approach on the market and how the landscape is changing.
Required Skills and Capabilities
The ideal candidate would be both technically minded and have excellent business acumen. The candidate must have a proactive approach to their work and be able to work under little instruction. Candidates must also have:
- Advanced degree (PharmD, PhD, MD); with consideration for other advanced degrees in Life Sciences, Health Economics or Epidemiology
- Direct people management skills with demonstrated development of personnel.
- Have excellent executive presence, with an influential and credible presentation style.
- Excellent proficiency in European HTA, Market Access and Reimbursement requirements.
A full job description is available upon application.
I recruit specifically within the Health Economics, Outcomes Research and Market Access functions throughout Europe, if you would like to speak to me regarding one of my current vacancies, or simply be made aware of opportunities as they arise then please call me today on 01293 77 66 44 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Specialist Consultant ~ Health Economics & Outcomes Research
+ 44 (0)1293 77 66 44