Business Development Director – Full Service CRO – EMEA
This is it! Call me if your ambitions are shooting for the moon, wanting to achieve great things, set records and earn more than ever before. If this is you, my client is offering you the chance to do just that!
The Business Development Director for full CRO services in Europe is responsible for generating sales in Europe and promoting their global offer. Looking for a successful Business Developer who can use their expertise to bring drugs into the market in the correct process.
· Meet identified sales targets and drive growth for assigned accounts
· Works to ensure clients see Kantar Health as a consultative company with a unique, integrated offering.
· Exercises effective planning / research practices in order to know the client’s business (strategic imperatives, growth strategies, etc.) and identify key stakeholders.
· Establishes or maintain ongoing relationships with key decision makers at clients.
· Internally, builds relationships with colleagues working in all business units.
· Provide leadership and support to those providing input to RFPs or working on client projects.
· Communicates and gives guidance on all activities related to the account. Helps resolve conflicts and promote effective teamwork.
· Masters of Science or equivalent degree in a business-related field such as Marketing or Business Administration.
· 5 years + of BD
· Good understanding of the pharma industry
· Understanding & knowledge of clinical/safety business is a plus
· Must demonstrate the ability and results from successfully growing a business over a sustained period of time.
· Fluent English
This opportunity has understandably been incredibly popular. We encourage all interested candidates to apply without delay as it is likely that recruitment will close prematurely. Please direct all questions (if necessary) to “Merkan” at firstname.lastname@example.org mdjevdet (at) barringtonjames (dot) com alongside a copy of your CV.