Top 10 Global Pharma Company – Home Based Statistician Opportunity
My client is a top 10 pharmaceutical company, they are currently looking for an experienced clinical statistician to join them on a long term contract. This contract will be 1-2 years long and the lucky statistician has the opportunity to work from home anywhere in Europe!
My client is willing to pay very competitive day rates for such an exciting opportunity. Therefore, you must meet certain criteria to apply.
The main therapeutic areas you will be working on will be Oncology or Liver Fibrosis. Experience within these therapy areas are not a requirement, however they will certainly be an advantage!
The Ideal Candidate Would be someone with all of the following experience:
- SAS experience/knowledge
- Ability to program in R
- Been a Trial Statistician (Any phase) for a minimum of 5 years
- Performed SAPs in SAS
- Experience in Oncology
- Experience in Liver Fibrosis
- Experience in Phase I clinical trials
- Experience in all Phases of Clinical Trials
- Managerial Experience
The MINIMUM Requirements That You MUST Have to apply are:
- MS or PhD in statistics or biostatistics
- 6 years’ experience working as a clinical trial statistician either directly for a pharmaceutical company or CRO
The application deadline is coming soon so if you are interested and meet the requirements, then please do send an application to Alexander Antoniou via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone +44 (0) 1293 776644