Tier 1 Global Pharmaceutical Firm is currently looking to bring on board an Associate Director of Biostatistics. Ideal candidate should have extensive experience with the following below. If you are keen on learning more about this opportunity please email me at email@example.com or give me a call at 212-719-7526. Thank you!
- Minimum of 6+ Years experience in design and analysis of Phase 1 to 4 clinical studies,
- Write and review Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP). Review Statistical Analysis outputs.
Direct exposure to mature market Regulator (FDA, EMA..etc) is key
Experience managing large groups of contractor/CRO staff is a plus
- Experience analyzing and interpreting data for Innovative portfolio of small molecules and Biologic projects - must have worked on Phases 1 to 4.
Experience with external expertise providers, Contract Research Organisations (CRO), KOLs, Regulators, Payers
Technical Experience in:
- · Statistics: Multivariate methods (MLR, MANOVA, …), non-parametric methods, categorical analysis, exploratory and confirmatory factor analysis
- · Research methodology
- · Computing platforms
- . Statistical software experience