Do you like to give statistical support to the activity of global clinical trials and would you foresee yourself as an expert within your field? Then become a part of the successful journey in a Growing Biotech. Are you interested in facing an exciting development with many new vaccines for cancer and infectious diseases and we are looking for a candidate to fill the position as Biostatistician for our global clinical trials.
The following duties in relation to clinical development would be required:
- Act as a liaison with the clinical/pre-clinical team, other departments and external vendors (e.g. CRO’s) in statistical questions
- Contribute to and review of the clinical trial related documents, e.g. Clinical Trial Protocol (CTP), Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP) etc.
- Participate and contribute to data review meetings, investigator meetings etc.
- Provide guidance and assistance to clinical/pre-clinical team members for problem resolution related to the data
- Participate in developing and implementing the strategy for managing trial data for the clinical and preclinical trials
An open mind and a wide degree of creativity and is expected.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- MS or PhD in Statistics, Physics or related area
- Good knowledge of SAS, databases and statistical tests
- Knowledge of numerical analysis and of programming in C and VBA (Excel)
- Knowledge 3+ years’ experience in clinical trials
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge of industry standards and practices (e.g. CDISC)
- Advanced expertise in database design/programming and metadata validation
This opportunity has understandably been incredibly popular. We encourage all interested candidates to apply without delay as it is likely that recruitment will close prematurely. Please direct all questions (if necessary) to “Abz” at aibrahim(at)barringtonjames(dot)com alongside a copy of your CV.