CRA Home based – NATIONWIDE
If you a CRA with minimum 2-5 years monitoring experience and looking for career progression we have an outstanding opportunity for you to join international CRO! The position offers excellent career development opportunities and they are interviewing relevant candidates immediately. You be taking part of diverse projects across a range of different therapeutic areas which allows you to take on new challenges every day!!
The role requires dedicated and passionate individuals to join this rapidly expanding company.
· Conduct pre-study, initiation, monitoring and close out visits for research sites
· Perform source document verification and case report form review
· Perform regulatory document review
· Conduct study drug inventory
· Perform adverse event and serious adverse event reporting and follow up
· Assess patient recruitment and retention
· Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or health related field
· Broad knowledge of medical terminology and clinical patient management
· Basic knowledge of drug therapy techniques and clinical research methodologies
· A minimum of 2-5 years independent monitoring experience
· Experience of Ethics Committees, Submissions and Site Contract Negotiation is a must
· Experience working in phases I and II
As specialists in the placement of candidates within the Pharmaceutical Industry, our service is thorough, proficient and intelligent. With over thirty years’ experience in the recruitment industry we, at Barrington James have an exceptional reputation that we intend to keep at the highest level by continuing our expert ways of working at a professional level. As a company we pride ourselves in our expert, consultative, realistic approach.
For further information about this role and to be considered as an applicant, please get in touch with Jack Harvey at email@example.com or call 919 838 7478.