SUMMARY OF OPPORTUNITY:
We are currently in partnership with a global leader in healthcare Market Research. With over 500 healthcare market research experts in 40 countries they truly offer innovative custom solutions and market-leading syndicated services. They pride themselves on building successful brands and optimizing their key clients sales potential. With a direct communication line straight to the Senior Leadership Team, we understand exactly where this outstanding company are headed and believe us! It’s looking strong!
WHAT YOUR NEXT ROLE ENTAILS:
· Plan individual projects from start to finish and obtain appropriate resources to conduct the research.
· To define, in consultation with a Project Consultant if necessary, appropriate research protocols which provide solutions to each client brief.
· To design the questionnaire/ delegate responsibility for designing the questionnaires and ensure that they are approved by the client and internal departments.
· To report/ debrief the results to the client, together with a Project Consultant if required (depending on client expectations, etc.)
· Take overall responsibility for financial aspects of projects, ensuring actual costs against budgeted and timely invoicing and payment.
· Act as line manager for particular members of the research team.
· A minimum of 7 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical/healthcare Ad-Hoc market research setting
· Demonstrable experience working on international projects
· Strong expertise in defining projects and writing proposals with minimum input from senior management where possible
· Experience negotiating with the client, to achieve mutually agreeable solutions to project changes
· Strong Business development skills through consulting with clients
· Outstanding command of both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
SALARY: – On Application
For more information- feel free to give me a call on +441293 776644 or drop me a line on email@example.com. Our friendly, consultative team are more than happy to answer any questions or queries