Fantastic opportunity for a Physician / Pharmacist to join a blue-chip Pharma as Scientific/Medical Advisor. Scientific exchange and professional relationship development internally and in the wider industry are key elements of this high responsibility role.
Based in Germany
- Represent medical/scientific voice of expertise for assigned product(s) and relevant therapeutic areas.
- Support of product launches in the area autoimmune diseases- Medical care of new indications
- Staff at study protocols for the assessment and evaluation of the efficacy and safety profile
- Work closely with Marketing and Market Access for the presentation of efficacy and safety
- Approval of advertising and press materials- Presentation of the results within the Medical community through lectures, etc.
- Contact for internal product questions, as well as future developments in the patient area
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
•Physician (Medical Degree) or Pharmacist
•PhD with extensive Medical Affairs experience will also be considered.
•Preferably completed residency training (general medicine, dermatology or internal medicine) and experience in rheumatology
To be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV to Marija Petrovic at firstname.lastname@example.org