Are you a SCRA looking to work for a pharmaceutical company?
My Client is a Bio-Tech focused on using its expertise in connective tissue growth factor (CTGF) and hypoxia-inducible factor (HIF) biology to discover, develop, and commercialize novel therapeutics for serious unmet medical needs.
The ideal candidate will have:
· A Bachelor’s degree ; preferably in life sciences
· Minimum of 3 years independent monitoring as a CRA
· Must have worked for a sponsor company [pharma experience]
· Willing to travel as needed – some work is based in San Francisco office
· Be willing to relocate to San Francisco, Bay Area
The client is willing to provide:
· A relocation package
· Competitive Salary – based on experience
· Opportunity to have work life balance as some work is based on travel & some office based
As specialists in the placement of candidates within the Pharmaceutical Industry, our service is thorough, proficient and intelligent. With over thirty years’ experience in the recruitment industry we, at Barrington James have an exceptional reputation that we intend to keep at the highest level by continuing our expert ways of working at a professional level. As a company we pride ourselves in our expert, consultative, realistic approach
For further information about this role and to be considered as an applicant, please get in touch with Jasmine Boota at 919-838-7478 or email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org