ONCOLOGY Clinical Research Associates NEEDED ASAP!
Work for a Small, Niche CRO! Amazing Growth Opportunities!
Looking for Experienced CRA's, Competitive Salary Offered, Willingness to travel!
- Bachelor’s degree in a science or related field and five to seven years
- At least 3-5 years of Monitoring experience of which at least 2-3 years in Oncology
- Phase I Oncology monitoring experience required.
- Ability to travel 75%
Quick Overview of Responsibilities:
- Monitoring activities in compliance with FDA regulations,
-ICH/GCP guidelines, company and sponsor SOPs.
-Manage sites to ensure successful execution of the protocol
-Ensure that trial data are accurate, complete, and easy to verify
- Monitoring report template/annotation prep,
-Review of project plans, co-monitoring, site feasibility/selection activities, and presentation meetings other project activities as needed.
** HOME BASED, ** 75% Travel,[West Coast, East Coast, Central Travel, depending on your location] ** Salary: $90K - $120K – BASED ON YOUR EXPERIENCE
Send your resumes as soon as possible to Jasmine Boota:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or