BRAND NEW POSITION HEALTH ECONOMIST POSITION within a well established, Health Consultancy with UK offices. The focus of the successful candidate will be in developing and communicating health economic analyses to add value to their already well established and highly successful team.
- Developing health economic models, user interfaces and support materials for use in submissions to market access organisations and by sales teams
- Anticipating requirements for market access submissions, planning and implementing solutions accordingly
- Publishing results of economic analyses in peer-reviewed journals and writing the cost-effectiveness section of submissions to national market access organisations
- Postgraduate qualification in health economics or equivalent (particularly if first degree is not in economics)
- Previous experience as a health economist either within academia or another similar consultancy.
A full job description is available upon application.
I recruit specifically within the Health Economics & Outcomes Research function throughout Europe, if you would like to speak to me regarding one of my current vacancies, or simply be made aware of opportunities as they arise then please call me today on +44 (0)1293 77 66 44 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Specialist Consultant ~ Health Economics & Outcomes Research
+ 44 (0)1293 77 66 44