GLOBAL BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE MANAGER:
SUMMARY OF OPPORTUNITY:
We are in partnership with a small to mid-size pharmaceutical company, who are rapidly expanding and actively going out to market to seek M&A’s. Known for their collaborative and non-hierarchical culture, where you get to interact with senior stakeholders in the business, this company are an outstanding organization who are going from strength to strength.
WHAT YOUR NEXT ROLE ENTAILS:
· Business Decision Support - design and implement relevant methodology to generate necessary evidence
· Optimise the sales performance and profitability of brands through the use of market and customer insights / intelligence to generate actionable recommendations.
· Develop fit for purpose market research plans at a global level and ensure local plans are aligned – develop pre-launch market research plans and performance tracking systems to continually assess KPI’s
· Competitive Intelligence (CI) - Champion and manage CI activities for selected brands - Ensure all functions recognize the importance of CI and are fully engaged in the process. Ensure that for each brand there is a future competitor landscape map in place.
· Share best practice and drive positive change and continuous improvement
· Strategic Planning & Forecasting - Produce the global forecasts for selected brands
· Provide Business Intelligence support to all functions
- A good understanding of how market research can be utilised to directly and indirectly impact sales revenue and profitability
- Experience of pre-launch planning and the ability to develop and deliver a pre-launch market research plan to help build the commercial launch platform.
- Experience of patient based forecast modelling.
- Ability to design and produce regular and ad hoc reports utilising various data sources and based on KPI’s.
- Fluency in a second European language preferred.
SALARY: – On Application
For more information- feel free to give me a call on +441293 776644 or drop me a line on email@example.com. Our friendly, consultative team are more than happy to answer any questions or queries