SUMMARY OF OPPORTUNITY:
This specialised pharmaceutical agency is looking for a Global Business Insights Manager, offering a competitive salary. Our client established to address an unmet patient need, and have continued to carry out patient focused research. This fantastic new role will be key in driving the commercial side of the business working closely with the head of global marketing.
WHAT YOUR NEXT ROLE ENTAILS:
· Creation of white papers and reports to provide recommendations.
· Producing detailed forecasts and modals for key market opportunities.
· Carry out a mixture of quantitative and qualitative market research to support any gaps in market knowledge.
· Communicating with KOLs to enhance market knowledge and understanding.
· Managing and utilising internal databases to organise new information and support report writing.
· 1-2 days a week on an office hot desk, otherwise working from home.
· Involved in the implementation of new innovative practises.
· Strong scientific background, including a Life Sciences degree.
· Excellent in depth analytical and data handling skills.
· Very self motivated and comfortable working autonomously.
· Experience working within the pharmaceutical industry and excellent understanding of the global pharmaceutical market.
· Able to build a strong rapport and engage with KOLs following identification and profiling.
· Knowledge of a broad range of therapy areas, particularly neuroscience, rare or orphan diseases would be beneficial.
· Outstanding organisation and time management skills.
For more information- feel free to give me a call on +441293 776644 or drop me a line on firstname.lastname@example.org. Our friendly, consultative team are more than happy to answer any questions or queries