My client, a small CRO is looking for a Clinical Research Associate (with Early Phase Oncology experience) to join their expanding team.
My Client is a Small Niche CRO located on the East Coast that is looking for an experienced CRA to hit the ground running in their small team on their new Oncology studies. This client understands how a CRO should be run and a chance to enhance the Oncology skills that you have already acquired.
If you tired than being more than just a number in a large CRO then this is the right opportunity for you and do NOT miss out.
What am I looking for:
- I am looking for a driven individual (Someone who wants to see a company grow and be a leader now and in the future)
- A team player (Someone who works well in a small environment)
- Experience in CROs and an individual who wants to be more than a number in a CRO and feel value in the work they do.
What does the client want?
- 3-5+ years experience as a Clinical Research Associate
- EARLY PHASE ONCOLOGY Experience as a monitor (2+ years)
- An experienced CRA who can hit the ground running and want
This opportunity has understandably been incredibly popular. We encourage all interested candidates to apply without delay as it is likely that recruitment will close prematurely.
Please contact me immediately at +1 919 838 7478 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and to schedule a call.
At Barrington James, we also offer $500 for a referral (Names & Contact Details) if we do successfully place you referral in a job through your help.