SENIOR MARKET ACCESS MANAGER
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for Senior Market Access professional in a global Biopharmaceutical company.
My client is well-known leader with a busy pipeline of new products coupled with strong products on the market.
The key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring access to and reimbursement of the products on the market as well as new innovative products for patients (AMNOG).
- Implementation of product strategies in the franchise team.
- Cross-functional development and coordination of internal product strategies for access and reimbursement.
- Develop product and indication specific concepts related to supply projects in cooperation with Health Economics / Medical / regional Access team.
- Project coordination of AMNOG process for all new products and steering of the Access team
- Communication strategies and the current project status to international teams
To be successful the requirements for the opportunity include:
- Completed scientific / Health Economics studies or comparable with
- Focus on Healthcare Management, Healthcare Economics or similar.
- Relevant experience (min. 5-7 years) within the pharmaceutical industry, consulting or
- health policy area within Market Access or adjacent functions
- Knowledge and experience in the area of reimbursement of medicinal products and the request for access to the market and reimbursement (AMNOG)
- Existing network to relevant institutions in Germany (eg IQWiG, Central Federal Association of Health Insurance-BA)
For further information about this role and to be considered as an applicant, please get in touch with Iva Toncheva at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +49 69 274 015 840.