Market Access Strategy Manager - Frankfurt
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for Market Access Strategy Manager in a global Pharmaceutical company.
My client is well-known leader with a busy pipeline of new products coupled with strong products on the market.
- Best possible market access for new products in view of the AMNOG process (including project lead of cross/functional teams and cooperation with global and regional functions)
- Development and implementation of market access strategies and plans for existing and new products in close cooperation with internal teams
- Proactive development of courses of action including preparing proposals
- Support the indication and the products in marketing/sales and the KAM teams in all health policy issues including creating materials
- Observe the health policy market, develop targeted actions
- Degree in Economics/management or science or equivalent
- Minimum 2-3 years’ work experience
- Knowledge of the German Healthcare System, especially in the area structures, service, provision, health economics, laws (SGB V) and health policy
- AMNOG experience
- Previous experience in Market Access is preferred
- Strong analytic, conceptual and strategic skills
- Communicative, assertive, team player and solution/oriented
- Enthusiastic, target-oriented, flexible, autonomous
For further information about this role and to be considered as an applicant, please get in touch with Iva Toncheva at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +49 69 274 015 840.
I recruit specifically within Market Access and Health Economics Sectors across EUROPE. If you would like a discrete discussion regarding this opportunity, or to discuss your potential options career wise, the please contact me today vie email and we can schedule a time for a telephone call.
All enquiries and discussions are dealt with in the strictest confidence, and your profile and name will never be discussed with, or sent to, any individual or company without your express prior permission.