Head of Global Market Access
A senior role has been opened up within one of the leading pharmaceutical players in order to lead and drive the global market access strategies for portfolio pipeline products.
This position will see you as part of the senior leadership team within Global Market Access. You will be offered the opportunity to work in an international environment that provides great routes for professional and personal development.
My Client is aware that this is a key area and thus this position is of key strategic importance to the company. Career development opportunities are open and a fantastic salary can be expected…
So the Hunt is on for an ambitious Head of Market Access with a proven attitude and competitive drive. To be successful on this role the requirements includes
- Advanced Academic degree, preferably in Economics or a Health Care field
- At least minimum 10 years of experience in the areas of Market Access, Reimbursement programmes within the Pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in dealing with external stakeholders and a good understanding of the global reimbursement environment
- Experience in working in a matrix style environment, with cross/functional relationships with clinical, regulatory, medical and marketing teams.
- Excellent English
The Key Responsibilities
- Driving the development of market access strategies for pipeline products up to phase III
- Leading access strategy teams and working closely with strategic marketing teams and research and development teams to represent market access perspectives
- Create value stories through the systematic utilisation of intelligence on payer decisions
For further information about this role and to be considered as an applicant, please get in touch with Iva Toncheva at email@example.com or call on +49 69 274 015 840.