Senior Research Executive:
SUMMARY OF OPPORTUNITY:
We are currently in partnership with a global pharma intelligence consultancy who specialize in providing exceptional strategic insights, through quality Market Research. With over 18 years’ experience and now over120 consultants globally, this organization are promoting growth by rapidly expanding their team. We have been tasked to find exceptional professionals who truly love market research and are ready to take their destiny into their own hands.
WHAT YOUR NEXT ROLE ENTAILS:
· Meet any agreed objectives on commissioned revenues.
· To take, when requested, research briefs from existing clients, interpret the brief and clarify their needs.
· Write research proposals when required
· Design questionnaires, discussion guides and paperwork and to ensure they are approved by the client, Field, Data Processing and Data Analysis
· To ensure that clients receive and understand their topline results whenever appropriate.
· A minimum of 2 years’ experience as an RE in a healthcare MR agency
· A good understanding of both Qualitative and Quantitative research methodologies
· Ability to Develop close, personal working relationships with clients
· Able to assists in scoping projects and writing proposals
· Ability to Interpret complex, conceptual data and producing commercially focused summaries to meet client needs
· Able to ensure a project is managed effectively within budget and to agreed timescales.
· An aspiration to develop a long lasting career path within a dynamic organization
SALARY: – Upon Application
For more information- feel free to give me a call on +441293 776644 or drop me a line on email@example.com. Our friendly, consultative team are more than happy to answer any questions or queries