SUMMARY OF OPPORTUNITY:
Our client is a global healthcare and pharma boutique consultancy. As a professional within this organisation, you will play a key role on project teams, conducting primary business intelligence research. You will be joining a friendly and supportive team within an exciting growing and expanding strategic consulting firm with focus on the healthcare and pharmaceutical market.
WHAT YOUR NEXT ROLE ENTAILS:
Your mission will be to manage multiple qualitative and quantitative, local and international projects and leading and supporting others on the project from proposal to debrief. You will be fully responsible in ensuring all projects are delivered to the highest quality possible, within the define timelines.
· Experience of market research and skills in specialized qualitative and quantitative techniques and models.
· A minimum of 4 years’ experience working in a pharmaceutical market research agency of which 2 years should have been at SRE level.
· Strong knowledge of market research methodologies is required.
· A good understanding of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries in the UK or globally.
· Excellent client handling skills, including the ability to actively listen.
· Good interpersonal skills, especially negotiation, written and presentation
· Excellent project management and customer service skills.
· An interest in motivating, developing and coaching people.
SALARY: – Up to £40,000
For more information- feel free to give me a call on +441293 776644 or drop me a line on email@example.com. Our friendly, consultative team are more than happy to answer any questions or queries