Barrington James have partnered with an extremely ambitious CEO of a small Biotech, he has plans to double head count within the space of 6 months in order to accommodate the numerous clinical trials that have recently received FDA approval.
We are looking for someone with both operational and clinical trial management experience to help facilitate this rapid expansion. This organisation plan to use contractors in order to facilitate this growth in head count, as such, we require a director with experience building and leading teams of contract Clinical Research Associates, Clinical Trial Managers or Clinical Project Managers, preferably whilst working with a small, niche CRO/Sponsor.
- Communicate program goals and priorities across a wide range of audiences ensuring they are understood and supported
- Built and lead teams of contract Clinical Research Associates, Clinical Trial Managers or Clinical Project Managers, preferably whilst working with a small, niche CRO/Sponsor
- Lead an operations team in strategic clinical development activities, including all phases of clinical study design, protocol development, study placement, data collection systems, and final reports in an outsourced model setting.
- Oversee project budgets, study timelines and deliverables; provide financial and management accountability.
- Partner with directly with pre-clinical, regulatory affairs, medical monitor, biometrics, and medical writing to develop protocol and study designs and other key study and program deliverables
- Contribute to the development of global department standards and implementation of process improvements
- Problem-solve for program and resource issues. Advocate for program to ensure successful outcomes
- Lead, develop and manage staff; providing coaching and guidance
Does this sound like a good position for you? Who else do you know that would be great for this role? Contact Lloyd Parsons on 646 415 8221 / firstname.lastname@example.org and have a confidential discussion.