Clinical Project Manager-OPTHALMOLOGY-Home Based
If you are a CPM minimum of two years of OPTHALMOLOGY experience and looking for career progression we have an outstanding opportunity for you to join a small Med Device CRO! The position offers excellent career development opportunities and they are interviewing relevant candidates immediately. You would take part in diverse projects which allows you to take on new challenges every day!!
· Assists with clinical protocol/study design and strategy.
· Identifies/qualifies/trains investigators, sites, and site staff.
· Oversees data validation efforts, including plan and report generation, staff training, validation oversight and corrections.
· Manages study sites
· Manages DSMB/CECs, including member identification/qualification, SOP and Plan development, meeting preparation, management and follow-up.
· Science or health-related Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience).
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented.
· 2 years being a CPM
· 2 years Ophthalmology experience
As specialists in the placement of candidates within the Pharmaceutical Industry, our service is thorough, proficient and intelligent. With over thirty years’ experience in the recruitment industry we, at Barrington James have an exceptional reputation that we intend to keep at the highest level by continuing our expert ways of working at a professional level. As a company we pride ourselves in our expert, consultative, realistic approach
For further information about this role and to be considered as an applicant, please get in touch with Kenneth Rountree at email@example.com or call 919 838 7478.