My client, a small CRO is looking to increase the strength in their team, and thus have asked for my help in finding the best clinical professionals. The best way to describe my client are dynamic,growing, and team-oriented. This is a great opportunity to join a professional and motivating work place in an exciting team set up in Georgia.
- Fluent spoken/written Excellent English language skills.
- Science Degree or equivalent with previous CRA experience in a CRO
- Significant experience in site set-up, including site contract negotiation.
- Significant monitoring experience – preferably both EDC and paper CRF.
- Experience of site close out.
Regarding themselves as a great stepping stone for professional development, my client offers clear progressions routes and the opportunity to develop within the company. You will be recognized for the work that you do and the contribution that you make to the company. Employees here, retire here; the high retention rate speaks for itself.
This is a fantastic opportunity offering the successful candidate a permanent position within a reputable organization.
For further information about this role and to be considered as an applicant, please get in touch with Jack Harveyat email@example.com or 919-838-7478.
Introduce a Friend or Colleague Reward!!!! Refer a friend or a colleague to Barrington James today and earn $500 when they are successfully placed in a new role!