My client is a well established pharmaceutical company, whom are looking for a punctual, presentable and enthusiastic Health Economist to join their ever-expanding Health Economics department on a 6 month basis in the UK.
The purpose of this role is to optimize the market access of products by leading pharmacoeconomic strategy and activity, and requires someone who can liaise across European affiliates.
Must excel in:
- Pharmacoeconomic modeling
- Evidence generation
- HTA readiness and implementation
- 3 years of relevant experience (minimum)
- Understanding of the HTA processes
- Can appraise published clinical and economic studies
- Track record of publications
- Experience working in a cross functional environment
- Project management ability
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, or wish to be considered, do not hesitate to contact me on +44 (0) 1293 776644 or email@example.com