Unbelievable opportunity is here for you! Are you seeking to be part of the management team? My client who is growing tremendously in Asia countries are seeking talents like YOU to be part of their Clinical Research team!
Job Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Direct all activities required to conduct and monitor clinical trials and ensure that Good Clinical Practices (GCP) are followed. Ensure projects are resourced appropriately and employees are trained to meet projects needs. Help formulate effective strategic goals and objectives, and assure implementation and operational integration of those goals and objectives as directed by senior management. Implement successful clinical programs that are completed on time.
- Play a leadership role in managing multiples of Phase I through Phase IV clinical research trials across all functional areas of the drug development process.
- Oversee and coordinate the operational aspects of ongoing projects to ensure corporate goals of time, cost and quality performance expectation are met.
- Guide clinical operations in outlining standard operating procedures (SOP) for Clinical Development that facilitate the development of drug research protocols, compliance with clinical/medical standards and compliance with industry standards.
- Lead and motivate clinical staff.
- Develop and review protocols and interact with key external opinion leaders regarding protocol development.
- Find investigators.
- Conduct investigator meetings and site visits.
- Implement and supervise clinical trials, including requests for eligibility and other waivers.
What are you waiting for? APPLY now and you can have a private discussion in your next career move!