Are anyone of you out there seeking to be a Vice President in a company? Here is a FANTASTIC opportunity that is ready for talents like YOU out there to grab.
My client who is a fast growing company in Asia, with strong project pipelines, and also planning to be one of the listed company. Such opportunity is rare! What you waiting for?
Job Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Overseeing all ongoing clinical trial program
- Work with the clinical PM to help the development and implementation of clinical trials including planning, protocol design, selection of sites and investigators, conduct of studies, data management and assessment of results
- Is accountable for the conduct of GCP clinical trials in compliance with all relevant regulations and ethical standards
- Ensures compliance of clinical activities with all applicable health, safety, and environmental policies
- Ensures safety of clinical trials, thorough planning, monitoring and evaluation of ongoing study safety reviews, DSMB activities, dose escalation reviews, adverse event reports, etc.
- Manages the preparation of protocols, Investigator Brochures, clinical study reports, safety reports, and the clinical sections of, INDs/IMPDs, NDAs/MAAs, SOPs, investigation plans, abstracts and manuscripts
- Identifies, selects, negotiates and manages activities of CROs, external collaborators, clinical research centers and investigators
- Develops and maintains relationships with regulatory agencies and investigators
- Provides clinical expertise and input to research and development, business development and commercial efforts
- Part of the decision making leadership team.
APPLY now to email@example.com to schedule a confidential chat!
Registration No.: R1655920
Employment Agency Licence No.: J264001D