Looking for an opportunity to be Clinical Project Manager? My client who is a Global CRO are tremendously growing within Asia Pacific. They are looking talented Project Manager to be part of their team!
Are you ready to take on the challenge?
Job Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Managing the operational aspects for implementation of clinical trial activities from the beginning.
- Managing study-related vendors and serving as the primary point of contact for contracted CROs, study staff and contract labs; identifying potential risks and resolving issues with CROs; establishing vendor management plans and reviewing quality metrics
- Providing input into and/or developing study related materials such as Clinical Monitoring Plans,
- Data Management Plans, completion guidelines, protocols, patient informed consent drafts, site instructions for specimen collections, and study drug order forms
- Reviewing monitoring reports, protocol deviations and data listings for sponsored studies to ensure reliable quality data are delivered; coordinating with CROs on site selection.
- at least 2 years experience in project management.
- in depth knowledge of clinical monitoring
Drop me an email at email@example.com for a confidential discussion on your eligibility.
Registration No.: R1655920
Employment Agency Licence No.: J264001D