6-12 Month Biostatistician - NJ- Oncology - Phase 1 and 2 - 2/3 Days Office Based
Are you a Biostatistician in the New Jersey area? Are you open to working on a contract basis? Would you like to work for a specialist Oncology CRO?
If so, I have an opportunity you seriously need to hear about. I am partnering a CRO who specialize in Statistics, Programming and Biometrics within Oncology. They truly have grown rapidly around the globe and have been recent head sponsors for conferences. Due to this success they're now ready to bring on a few Statisticians for 6 month contract opportunity.
- Writing statistical analysis plans (SAPs)
- Creating/reviewing mock shells
- Reviewing CRFs
- Performing stat review of clinical trial datasets and their specification, TFLs (tables, figures, and listings), CSR (clinical study reports)
- Performing validation of analysis datasets and statistical outputs (TFLs)
- Performing their own statistical analyses and data checks using SAS
- Performing sample size calculations for studies
What to do next:
You have taken the time to get this far on my job ad, I really appreciate that. Please make sure your time was well spent and apply today and I will call you to discuss further. Alternatively, if you are confident enough give me a call on 646-415-8221 or email- hwilliams@barrington