Due to tremendous growth and expansion of capabilities, my client a rapidly expanding CRO are seeking physicians who would like to pursue a career in clinical trials. They also welcome individuals who recently completed their residencies and have little to no clinical trial experience.
- MD or DO degree and valid state license required.
- Candidates may also be willing to relocate and apply for MO license.
- Board eligible in Psychiatry, Neurology, Pain, Internal Medicine or Geriatrics.
- Board certified a plus.
- Clinical trial experience a plus but not required.
The successful physician/s will be involved in the clinical care of clinical trial participants and overseeing all aspects of the ongoing clinical trials in accordance with standard operating procedures (SOPs), policies and practices whilst adhering to all applicable regulations.
- Managing the care of clinical trial participants
- Reviewing clinical trial protocols for feasibility and execution
- Communicating with team members, management and sponsor representatives
- Interacting with representatives from the industry
- Solving problems and implementing solution in a team environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody wanting to take their step into the clinical trial industry, or somebody wanting to join a rapidly growing organisation. Either way get in contact as soon as possible and we can discuss this position together further!!
This is a contract position with the desire for the right candidate to be taken on a full time basis.