My client is a fantastic start-up currently garnering much traction on the market. With an unprecedented product and receiving millions of dollars in grants at the moment, the company attracts only the best talent and is looking for the right candidate to be a key proponent of launching their product.
What is on offer?
· Competitive salaries with unmatched bonus structure and benefits package - this client is willing to negotiate with the right candidate
· The chance to be a part of a rapidly-growing company that will prioritize the employee’s success and growth - the company are VERY proud of their staff retention and are able to offer a very clear career path
· Opportunity to invest in company stock without limit
The successful candidate will have:
· Extensive experience with SBIR submissions to multiple agencies, including NIH and DoD
· Strong knowledge of grant and publication submission strategy
· Experience with large animal in vivo research, preferably including IACUC procedures
· Familiarity with Medical Device product development and understanding of GLP
· Hands-on research experience with polymers, coagulation chemistry, and/or material science strongly preferred
· Minimum of Bachelor’s degree (advanced degree strongly preferred)
· 10+ years’ experience in research administration, preferably in pharmaceuticals
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org