As part of our global expansion Barrington James is currently hiring for a Recruitment Resourcer on a specific career path. This is a role aimed at people looking to pursue a career in recruitment at our head office in Horley Surrey.
We are a busy sales team, recruiting for the Pharmaceutical industry all over Europe. Working at Barrington James will give you the opportunity to learn key recruitment skills, work within a fascinating industry, become an expert within a certain discipline of the Pharmaceutical industry and enable you to tread a career path with a unique succession plan based on achievement and best practice.
The main roles of a recruitment resourcer are as follows;
· Source and headhunt suitable candidates for roles.
· Build a strong network of candidates suitable for a number of roles.
· Help to develop new business through referrals.
· Utilise job boards and other internet based search tools.
Why work at Barrington James;
· Unique and ongoing training on all industry procedures.
· Competitive basic salaries and unrivaled commission structures.
· Huge opportunities for career progression across the globe.
· Lots of financial incentives including, monthly commission, overseas travel, holidays, trips to Vegas, return flights home, "Directors Lunch", free breakfast, subsidised accommodation.
· Realistic salary expectations for new recruiters in their first year £24k.
· Experienced recruitment consultants earn up to £95k.
What we are looking for in our recruitment resourcers;
· Strong communication skills.
· An excellent work ethic.
· Be a naturally confident and outgoing person.
· Have to ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
We welcome diversity and so long as you can show us something you have done well in the past we want to hear from you. This is a fast paced role in a busy, buzzy office with a lot of our time spent on the phone not your typical 9-5. If this sounds like an environment in which you could thrive then get in touch.