For the right individual this is a life changing opportunity.
As part of our global expansion Barrington James is currently hiring Trainee Recruitment Consultants. This is a role aimed at people looking to pursue a career in recruitment at our head office in Horley Surrey.
We are a busy sales team, recruiting for the Pharmaceutical industry all over Europe. Working at Barrington James will give you the opportunity to learn key recruitment skills, work within a fascinating industry, become an expert within a certain discipline of the Pharmaceutical industry and enable you to tread a career path with a unique succession plan based on achievement and best practice.
Why work at Barrington James;
· Unique and ongoing training on all industry procedures.
· Competitive basic salaries and unrivalled commission structures.
· Huge opportunities for career progression across the globe.
· Lots of financial incentives including, monthly commission, overseas travel, holidays, trips to Vegas, return flights home, "Directors Lunch", free breakfast, subsidised accommodation.
· Experienced recruitment consultants earn more than £100k.
The main roles of a recruiter are as follows;
· Source and headhunt suitable candidates for roles.
· Match candidates with clients based on experience and need.
· Build a strong network of candidates and clients.
· Win and develop new business through networking.
· Utilise job boards and other internet based search tools.
What we are looking for in our trainee recruitment consultants.
· A confident phone manner and strong communication skills.
· Driven by recognition and success.
· Tenacity and persistence are a must.
· Ambition, the opportunity for earning and career progression is endless.
We welcome diversity and so long as you can show us something you have done well in the past we want to hear from you. This is a fast paced role in a busy, buzzy office with a lot of our time spent on the phone. This is certainly not your typical 9-5. If this sounds like an environment in which you could thrive then please get in touch.
Whatever your background if you can tell us why you would be good at recruitment then we want to hear from you!