Train in England - work in Germany
Barrington James are hiring the next generation of Team Sales Managers. This is a unique role offering best in class management training our Global HQ here in the UK before relocation to our office in the beautiful city of Frankfurt. We are a fast growing global business and for the right candidate this has the potential to be a life changing opportunity.
Why work at Barrington James;
· Unique and supportive management training program carried out in the UK aimed at fast tracking proven recruiters into management roles in our Frankfurt office.
· Competitive basic salaries and unrivalled commission structures.
· Huge opportunities for career progression across the globe through to Directorship.
· Lots of financial incentives including, monthly commission, overseas travel, holidays, trips to Vegas, return flights home, "Directors Lunch", free breakfast, subsidised accommodation.
· A great working environment and a smart casual dress code.
· Group stock options.
· Relocation and abroad accommodation costs covered/subsidized.
· Successful managers earn six figures.
· Global travel opportunities PLUS a chance to work from our UK HQ for approx. 6 months on a fully expensed Training & Development program.
The main roles of a recruiter are as follows;
· Source and headhunt suitable candidates for roles.
· Build your own team through internal hiring and training.
· Build a strong network of candidates and clients.
· Help develop our current consultants at varying stages of their careers.
· Match candidates together with clients based on experience and needs.
· Manage a successful team of recruiters whilst consistently
· Win and develop new business through networking.
· Utilise job boards and other internet based search tools.
The ideal candidate for this role will;
- Possess a minimum of three years recruitment experience within a specialist market.
- Have consistently proven billings.
- A natural leader and motivator.
- Driven by recognition and success with a naturally competitive attitude.
- Be able to deliver clear instruction as well the ability to manage one’s own workload along with team targets.
- Understand the importance of soft sales skills as well as the ability to overcome objection.
- Conversational German would be fine, preferably fluent.
- Tenacity and persistence are a must.
- Be ambitious - this position can be much more than a 'job’ - for the right person, we offer an unrivalled career path.
- Be able to work at our head office in the UK for roughly six months before moving to Frankfurt to take up your post. (Travel and accommodation expenses subsidized or paid)