Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Relocate
Barrington James have, this year, introduced a Graduate Training Program. This is a program aimed at recent graduates looking to pursue a career in recruitment in one of our global offices.
The role will initially be at our global HQ in Horley Surrey where you will join our small grad team and enjoy tailored and supportive training for three – six months. Once you have demonstrated that you have the skills and drive to become a successful recruiter you will be given the opportunity to relocate to one of our global offices.
We currently have offices in Frankfurt, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, New York and North Carolina. Our successful grads are given an all-expenses paid trip to their new office overseas as well as subsidised living costs for the first three months. You will be responsible for building a strong overseas desk and bringing passion and enthusiasm to the role.
Why work at Barrington James;
· Unique and supportive training program aimed at enthusiastic grads.
· Competitive basic salaries and unrivaled commission structures.
. After training - flights to one of our overseas offices and housing allowance.
· A desk at an overseas office within your first year of employment.
· Lots of financial incentives including, monthly commission, overseas travel, holidays, trips to Vegas, return flights home, "Directors Lunch", free breakfast, subsidised accommodation.
· Experienced recruitment consultants earn more than £100k.
The main roles of a recruiter are as follows;
· Source and headhunt suitable candidates for roles.
· Match candidates and clients based on experience and need.
· Build a strong network of candidates and clients.
· Win and develop new business through networking.
· Utilise job boards and other internet based search tools.
What we are looking for in our new graduates;
· A confident phone manner and strong communication skills.
· Driven by recognition and success.
· Tenacity and persistence are a must.
· Ideally degree certified.
· The ability to work autonomously.
Whatever your background we are looking for enthusiastic and hardworking grads who are looking for a new challenge and are willing to give it their all. The graduate training program is not easy and the hours can be long but for the right candidate this is a life changing opportunity.