Barrington James is a fast growing and developing global business. We are always looking out for exceptional people. Do you have the potential to help us bring the business to the next level. If so, the rewards will be limited only by your ambition and performance
Why work at Barrington James;
· Unique and supportive training program aimed at enthusiastic grads.
· Competitive basic salaries and unrivaled commission structures.
· Huge opportunities for career progression across the globe through to director level.
· Lots of financial incentives including, monthly commission, overseas travel, holidays, trips to Vegas, return flights home, "Directors Lunch", free breakfast, subsidised accommodation.
· A great working environment and a smart casual dress code.
· Group stock options.
· Experienced recruitment consultants earn more than £100k.
The main roles of a recruiter are as follows;
· Source and headhunt suitable candidates for roles.
· Build a strong network of candidates and clients.
· Match candidates together with clients based on experience and needs.
· Win and develop new business through networking.
· Utilise job boards and other internet based search tools.
The ideal candidate for this role will;
- Possess a minimum of two years sale experience OR one year of recruitment experience
- A confident phone manner and strong communication skills.
- Driven by recognition and success with a naturally competitive attitude.
· Be able to follow instruction as well the ability to work in a team.
· Understand the importance of soft sales skills as well as the ability to overcome objection.
· Second languages are advantageous but not essential.
· Tenacity and persistence are a must.
· Be ambitious - this position can be much more than a 'job’ - for the right person, we offer a rewarding and stable career.
Whatever your background we are looking for enthusiastic and hardworking recruiters who are looking for a new challenge and are willing to give it their all. Running a desk at Barrington James is not easy and the hours can be long but for the right candidate this is a life changing opportunity.